Thank you for considering an in-kind donation to COTS!
Your gift allows us to dedicate our limited financial resources to programs for our residents as they work to transform their lives.
Following are our most needed items:
- Tape – scotch, masking (1″) and packing
- Post-it / sticky notes (3″ x 3″ and 3″ x 5″)
- Garbage bags, 13-gallon and 33-gallon
- Ziploc bags – gallon size
- Disinfecting wipes (Clorox, Lysol, etc.)
- Dust cloths (Swiffer, etc.)
- All-purpose spray cleaner
- Floor cleaner
- Dishwasher detergent pods
- NEW twin mattress pads (waterproof)
- Sharpie markers, black (ultra fine)
Download our complete wish list.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept used bedding, mattresses or box springs. We ask that clothing be donated to the Community Clothes Closet.
Please drop off donations at the COTS Office:
Donations can be dropped off Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. To make other arrangements, please contact the Development Office at email@example.com or (920) 734-3609.