Thank you for considering an in-kind donation to COTS!
Your gift allows us to dedicate our limited financial resources to programs for our residents as they work to transform their lives.
Following are our most needed items:
- NEW pillows
- Laundry baskets
- Shower Caddies
- NEW wall calendars
- NEW planners
- NEW bath towels
- NEW hand towels
- Disinfecting wipes (Clorox, Lysol, etc.)
- Dust cloths (Swiffer, etc.)
- All-purpose spray cleaner
- NEW twin/twin XL sheet sets
- Floor cleaner
- Men’s and women’s razors (3+ blades appreciated)
- NEW twin/twin XL waterproof mattress covers
- Sharpie markers, black
Download our complete wish list.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept used bedding, mattresses or box springs. We ask that clothing be donated to the Community Clothes Closet.
Please drop off donations at the COTS Office:
819 S. West Avenue in Appleton
Donations can be dropped off Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. To make other arrangements, please contact the Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 734-3609 ext. 1.